The convenient geographical location of the port special economic zone in Ulyanovsk, Unlike other special port economic zones in Russia, It allows to gather around him at a distance of no more than 1600 kilometers of all major city's largest consumers of goods and services, which are its regional tsenr. Cities such as St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan, Samara, Saratov, Nizhny Novgorod, Ryazan, Kirov, Ufa, Volgograd, Rostov-on-Don, Stavropol, Voronezh, Vologda, Permian, Ekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Orenburg. The total population of the city is made up of about 112.000.000 of people, what is 80% of the total population of the Russian Federation.
The convenient location of the port special economic zone and the high consumption potential:
• within a radius 500 kilometers more 20.000.000 human
• within a radius 1000 kilometers more 43.000.000 human
• within a radius 1600 kilometers more 112.000.000 human
Convenient logistics infrastructure of port special economic zone in Ulyanovsk, It allows you to quickly maximize the number of customers they need basic goods of the largest Russian cities, it will be very profitable from the economic point of view for each vendor. All the major cities of the Russian Federation of the above are within the distance, no more 1600 kilometers, from Ulyanovsk city which houses the Port Osobbaya Economic Zone. That allows you to organize and quickly, within no more than 48 hours to deliver the goods from the port special economic zone on the markets or consumer stocks.
Distance from Ulyanovsk to the major cities of the Russian Federation, the largest consumers:
• Ulyanovsk - St Petersburg 1590 kilometers / 20 hours 35 min
• Ulyanovsk - Moscow 875 kilometers / 12 hours 6 minutes
• Ulyanovsk - Nizhny Novgorod 440 km / 6 hours 39 minutes
• Ulyanovsk - Kazan - 210 km / 3 Clock 6 minutes
• Ulyanovsk - Samara - 260 km / 3 o'clock 46 minutes